Od człowieka racjonalnego do emocjonalnego. Zmiana paradygmatu nauk ekonomicznych
[From a Rational to an Emotional Human Being. The Change of the Paradigm in Economic Sciences]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt Dopfer, 2004. "The economic agent as rule maker and rule user: Homo Sapiens Oeconomicus," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 177-195, June.
More about this item
Keywordshomo oeconomicus; rationality; neuroeconomics; behavioral economics;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .