U.S. Bilateral Trade Deficits with China and Japan: The Role of Japanese Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2004.
"Incomes, Exchange Rates and the US Trade Deficit, Once Again,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 451-469, December.
- Chinn, Menzie, 2002. "Incomes, Exchange Rates and the U.S. Trade Deficit, Once Again," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt0tc442fc, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Thomas Klitgaard & Karen Schiele, 1997. "The growing U.S. trade imbalance with China," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(May).
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Zohre Ardalani, 2006. "Exchange Rate Sensitivity of U.S. Trade Flows: Evidence from Industry Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 542-559, January.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao Wei & Xi Wang & Chunming Zhao, 2012. "An analysis of the influences of scholars and their academic works in Chinese entrepreneurship field: Based on the CSSCI (2009-2010)," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 162-172.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Bilateral Trade Imbalance; Devaluation of Exchange Rate;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .