الخيارات وإدارة المخاطر فى أسواق السلع: دعوة لرؤية جديدة
[Options as Islamic Financial Derivative: Thoughts provoking discussion]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kosowski, Robert & Neftci, Salih N., 2014. "Principles of Financial Engineering," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 3, number 9780123869685.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1996. "Cost Of Capital And Investment In A Non-Interest Economy," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 35-47.
More about this item
Keywordsoptions; risk; islamic derivative;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-05-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-05-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2011-05-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .