Report NEP-ARA-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1112, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve : Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey (Tï¿½rkiyeï¿½de ï¿½cret Egrisi: Hanehalki Isgï¿½cï¿½ Anketiï¿½nden Bulgular)," Working Papers 1106, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011. "الخيارات وإدارة المخاطر فى أسواق السلع: دعوة لرؤية جديدة [Options as Islamic Financial Derivative: Thoughts provoking discussion]," MPRA Paper 30707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elif C Arbatli Saxegaard & Kenji Moriyama, 2011. "Estimating a Small Open-Economy Model for Egypt; Spillovers, Inflation Dynamics, and Implications for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 11/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Huseyin Gunay & Mustafa Kilinc, 2011. "Credit Market Imperfections and Business Cycle Asymmetries in Turkey (Turkiyeï¿½de Kredi Piyasasi Noksanliklari ve Is Cevrim Nispetsizlikleri)," Working Papers 1107, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Gonul Sengul & Murat Ungor, 2011. "Increasing Share of Agriculture in Employment in the Time of Crisis: Puzzle or Not? (Kriz Zamanlarinda Artan Tarim Istihdami: Bilmece mi, Degil mi? )," Working Papers 1105, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mabrouk, Mohamed B.R., 2011. "Les rendez-vous manqués de l'économie de la Tunisie 7-Novembriste [The missed opportunities of the Tunisian economy under the 7 November regime]," MPRA Paper 30611, University Library of Munich, Germany.