Report NEP-ARA-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1112, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve : Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey (Türkiye’de Ücret Egrisi: Hanehalki Isgücü Anketi’nden Bulgular)," Working Papers 1106, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011.
"الخيارات وإدارة المخاطر فى أسواق السلع: دعوة لرؤية جديدة
[Options as Islamic Financial Derivative: Thoughts provoking discussion]," MPRA Paper 30707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Estimating a Small Open-Economy Model for Egypt; Spillovers, Inflation Dynamics, and Implications for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 11/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Huseyin Gunay & Mustafa Kilinc, 2011. "Credit Market Imperfections and Business Cycle Asymmetries in Turkey (Turkiye’de Kredi Piyasasi Noksanliklari ve Is Cevrim Nispetsizlikleri)," Working Papers 1107, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Gonul Sengul & Murat Ungor, 2011. "Increasing Share of Agriculture in Employment in the Time of Crisis: Puzzle or Not? (Kriz Zamanlarinda Artan Tarim Istihdami: Bilmece mi, Degil mi? )," Working Papers 1105, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mabrouk, Mohamed B.R., 2011.
"Les rendez-vous manqués de l'économie de la Tunisie 7-Novembriste
[The missed opportunities of the Tunisian economy under the 7 November regime]," MPRA Paper 30611, University Library of Munich, Germany.