Challenge of Economic Growth and the Concern for Energy Security: A Comparative Analysis of South and South-East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2000.
"The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: time series evidence from Asian developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 615-625, December.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John, 1999. "The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: Time series evidence from Asian developing countries," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123754, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ghosh, Sajal, 2002. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-129, January.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2006. "The causality relationship between energy consumption and GDP in G-11 countries revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1086-1093, June.
- G.M. Joselin Herbert & S. Iniyan & E. Sreevalsan & S. Rajapandian, 2006. "Prospects of wind energy in India," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 26(3/4), pages 258-287.
- Zou, Gaolu & Chau, K.W., 2006. "Short- and long-run effects between oil consumption and economic growth in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3644-3655, December.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2005. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: evidence from Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1627-1632, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mushtaq, Faisal & Mat, Ramli & Ani, Farid Nasir, 2014. "A review on microwave assisted pyrolysis of coal and biomass for fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 555-574.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Security; South Asia; South-east Asia; India; Pakistan; Bangladesh; Thailand; Indonesia; Malaysia;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .