The role of external auditors in corporate governance: agency problems and the management of risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The role of external auditors in corporate governance: agency problems and the management of risk," MPRA Paper 47346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2013.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Corporate governance versus economic governance: banks and industrial restructuring in the US and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-310, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; banking theory; risk; ownership structures; auditor; disclosure; principal; agent; regulation; moral hazard;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.