International framework for liquidity risk measurement, standards and monitoring: corporate governance and internal controls
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:4:y:1999:i:3:p:413-430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; internal controls; monitoring; liquidity; regulation;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-04-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2010-04-17 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .