Report NEP-ACC-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux & S. Loretz, 2009. "Corporate tax harmonization in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2010. "Evaluating Neutrality Properties of Corporate Tax Reforms," Working Papers 1007, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," Taxation Papers 20, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Katharina Finke & Jost H. Heckemeyer & Timo Reister & Christoph Spengel, 2010. "Impact of Tax Rate Cut Cum Base Broadening Reforms on Heterogeneous Firms – Learning from the German Tax Reform 2008," Working Papers 1005, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Henselmann, Klaus & Schrenker, Claudia & Schneider, Sebastian, 2010. "Unternehmensbewertung für erbschaft- und schenkungsteuerliche Zwecke: Anwendung verschiedener Bewertungsmethoden im Vergleich," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2010-3, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen.
- Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux, 2009. "An applied analysis of ACE and CBIT reform in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 128, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced cooperation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper 132, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "International framework for liquidity risk measurement, standards and monitoring: corporate governance and internal controls," MPRA Paper 21847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blomquist, Sören & Simula, Laurent, 2010. "Marginal Deadweight Loss when the Income Tax is Nonlinear," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Marko Koethenbuerger & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2010. "Tax Responses in Platform Industries," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Almas Heshmati & Dan Johansson & Carl Magnus Bjuggren, 2009. "Effective Corporate Tax Rates and the Size Distribution of Firms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200923, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Dean Baker & Robert Pollin & Travis McArthur & Matt Sherman, 2009. "The Potential Revenue from Financial Transactions Taxes," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-50, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).