The Potential Revenue from Financial Transactions Taxes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dean Baker & Robert Pollin & Travis McArthur & Matt Sherman, 2009. "The Potential Revenue from Financial Transactions Taxes," Working Papers wp212, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palley, Thomas., 2015. "Escaping stagnation and restoring shared prosperity : a macroeconomic policy framework for job-rich growth," ILO Working Papers 994874713402676, International Labour Organization.
- Dean Baker, 2015. "Working Paper: The Upward Redistribution of Income: Are Rents the Story?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Beachy, 2012. "A Financial Crisis Manual Causes, Consequences, and Lessons of the Financial Crisis," GDAE Working Papers 12-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Jeffrey Thompson, 2010. "Combining Minimum Wage and Earned Income Tax Credit Policies to Guarantee a Decent Living Standard to All U.S. Workers," Published Studies peri_mw_eitc_oct2010, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Leonce Ndikumana, 2014. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 024, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Neil McCulloch & Grazia Pacillo, 2010. "The Tobin Tax A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 1611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial taxes; financial transactions; economic crisis; financial crisis;
- G - Financial Economics
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2009-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .