Tax Responses in Platform Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bombana & Carla Marchese, 2014.
"Designing fees for music copyright holders in radio services,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-19.
- Bombana, Roberto & Marchese, Carla, 2012. "Designing Fees for Music Copyright Holders in Radio Services," POLIS Working Papers 166, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Paul Belleflamme & Eric Toulemonde, 2016.
"Tax Incidence on Competing Two-Sided Platforms: Lucky Break or Double Jeopardy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5882, CESifo Group Munich.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2016. "Tax Incidence on Competing Two-Sided Platforms: Lucky Break or Double Jeopardy," CORE Discussion Papers 2016012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078973 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-04-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2010-04-17 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-04-17 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:10-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.