Report NEP-MIC-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piercarlo Zanchettin & Vincenzo Denicolò, 2009. "Leadership Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Giuseppe De Feo & Jean Hindriks, 2009. "Harmful competition in the insurance markets," Working Papers 0921, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Paul Madden, 2010. "The regulation of a large sports league," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1007, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Stefano Colombo, 2010. "Taxation and Predatory Prices in a Spatial Model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0092, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Tim James & Jolian McHardy, 2009. "An Elasticity Measure of Welfare Loss in Symmetric Oligopoly," Working Papers 2009013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Junseok Hwang & Dongook Choi & Jongeun Oh & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "Competition in the Korean Internet Portal Market: Network Effects, Profit, and Market Efficiency," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200925, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Christina Guenther, 2009. "Pioneer burnout: Radical product innovation and firm capabilities," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2010. "Partial Multidimensional Inequality Orderings," Cahiers de recherche 1003, CIRPEE.
- Chao Gu, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and Bank Runs," Working Papers 1005, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Ambiguous Act Equilibria," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Marko Koethenbuerger & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2010. "Tax Responses in Platform Industries," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mur:wpaper:9723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2010. "Minimax Estimation of Linear Combinations of Restricted Location Parameters," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-723, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2010. "How do market structures affect decisions on vertical integration/separation?," ISER Discussion Paper 0770, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel & A. Prinzie & -, 2009. "Mining Ideas from Textual Information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/619, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lesley Potters, 2009. "Innovation input and innovation output: differences among sectors," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-10, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nils Braakmann, 2009. "Are there social returns to both firm-level and regional human capital? – Evidence from German social security data," Working Paper Series in Economics 143, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on the People's Republic of China's Processed Exports," ADBI Working Papers 202, Asian Development Bank Institute.