Report NEP-LAW-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Lopez, Angel, 2010. "Mobile termination, network externalities, and consumer expectations," IESE Research Papers D/850, IESE Business School.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2010. "The (Hidden) Financial Flows of Terrorist and Organized Crime Organizations: A Literature Review and Some Preliminary Empirical Results," IZA Discussion Papers 4860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerlinde Fellner & Rupert Sausgruber & Christian Traxler, 2009. "Testing Enforcement Strategies in the Field: Legal Threat, Moral Appeal and Social Information," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_31, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Timothy J. Perri, 2010. "Garden Leave vs. Covenants not to Compete," Working Papers 10-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Lesli S. Ott, 2010. "Crime and arrests: deterrence or resource reallocation?," Working Papers 2010-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Göller, Daniel & Stremitzer, Alexander, 2009. "Breach Remedies Including Hybrid Investments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 282, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Thomas BLONDIAU & Sandra ROUSSEAU, 2009. "The impact of judicial objective function on the enforcement of environmental standards," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.21, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "International framework for liquidity risk measurement, standards and monitoring: corporate governance and internal controls," MPRA Paper 21847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore