Report NEP-LAW-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Lopez, Angel, 2010. "Mobile termination, network externalities, and consumer expectations," IESE Research Papers D/850, IESE Business School.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2010. "The (Hidden) Financial Flows of Terrorist and Organized Crime Organizations: A Literature Review and Some Preliminary Empirical Results," IZA Discussion Papers 4860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerlinde Fellner & Rupert Sausgruber & Christian Traxler, 2009. "Testing Enforcement Strategies in the Field: Legal Threat, Moral Appeal and Social Information," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_31, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Timothy J. Perri, 2010. "Garden Leave vs. Covenants not to Compete," Working Papers 10-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Lesli S. Ott, 2010. "Crime and arrests: deterrence or resource reallocation?," Working Papers 2010-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Göller, Daniel & Stremitzer, Alexander, 2009. "Breach Remedies Including Hybrid Investments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 282, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Thomas BLONDIAU & Sandra ROUSSEAU, 9/12. "The impact of judicial objective function on the enforcement of environmental standards," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.21, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "International framework for liquidity risk measurement, standards and monitoring: corporate governance and internal controls," MPRA Paper 21847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore