Crime and arrests: deterrence or resource reallocation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Garrett & Lesli Ott, 2011. "Crime and arrests: deterrence or resource reallocation?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(12), pages 1171-1175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Liu & Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Nathan J. Ashby, 2013. "Assessing The Impacts Of Labor Market And Deterrence Variables On Crime Rates In Mexico," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 669-690, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCrime ; Cities and towns;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-04-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAW-2010-04-17 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2010-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .