Y a-t-il une gouvernance des systèmes d’innovation dans les pays d’Afrique du Nord et du Moyen-Orient?
[Is there any NSI governance in MENA region]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Keun & Lim, Chaisung, 2001. "Technological regimes, catching-up and leapfrogging: findings from the Korean industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 459-483, March.
- Murat Yildizoglu & M. Rahmouni & Mohamed Ayadi, 2007.
"Sectoral patterns of innovation in a developing country: The Tunisian case,"
- Murat Yildizoglu & Mohamed AYADI & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI, 2007. "Sectoral patterns of innovation in a developing country: The Tunisian case," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2007-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- M. Ayadi & M. Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu, 2007. "Sectoral patterns of innovation in a developing country: The Tunisian case," Post-Print hal-00293946, HAL.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Zhao, Wei & Qiu, Haixiong & Xu, Jian-niu, 2006. "Technological learning in six firms in Southern China: success and limits of an industrialisation model," MPRA Paper 18553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Pirela, Arnoldo & Rengifo, Rafael & Mercado, Alexis & Arvanitis, Rigas, 1993. "Technological learning and entrepreneurial behaviour: A taxonomy of the chemical industry in Venezuela," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 431-453, November.
- Villavicencio, Daniel & Arvanitis, Rigas, 1994. "Transferencia de tecnología y aprendizaje tecnológico. Reflexiones basadas en trabajos empíricos," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(242), pages 257-279, abril-jun.
- Gabsi, Foued & Mhenni, Hatem & Koouba, Karim, 2008. "Innovation Determinants in Emerging Countries: An Empirical Study at the Tunisian Firms level," MPRA Paper 17940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; innovation policies; public research; world of innovation; institutions; R&D; Maghreb; Machreq;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.