On the existence of most-preferred alternatives in complete lattices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shannon, Chris, 1995. "Weak and Strong Monotone Comparative Statics," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 209-227, March.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2008. "Maximizing an interval order on compact subsets of its domain," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 195-206, September.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2009. "Another characterization of quasisupermodularity," MPRA Paper 16594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agliardi, Elettra, 2000. "A generalization of supermodularity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 251-254, September.
More about this item
Keywordslattice optimization; quasisupermodularity;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .