Flexibilización laboral y competitividad durante el plan de convertibilidad
[Labor flexibility and competitiveness during the Convertibility Plan]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 1995. "Ensayo Sobre el Plan de Convertibilidad," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 105, Universidad del CEMA.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Yoguel, Gabriel, 2000. "Creación de competencias en ambientes locales y redes productivas," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1962. "Parable and Realism in Capital Theory: The Surrogate Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 193-206.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andres Lopez & German Pupato, 2003. "Las Recientes Crisis Sistemicas en Paises Emergentes: Las Peculiaridades del Caso Argentino," Working Papers 63, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Oct 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsConvertibilidad; Argentina; Competitividad; Flexilización Laboral; Labor flexibility; Competitiveness;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.