The Puzzle of Social Capital: A Critical Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2005. "Social capital, labour precariousness and the economic performance. An empirical assessment of the strength of weak ties in Italy," AICCON Working Papers 26-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Lorna Zischka & Marina Della Giusta, 2016. "Helping without Trusting: Disentangling Prosocial Behaviours," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011.
"Transnational Social Capital And Fdi: Evidence From Italian Associations Worldwide,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI. Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 058, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI.Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Department of Economics 0654, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Makela, Kristiina & Kalla, Hanna K. & Piekkari, Rebecca, 2007. "Interpersonal similarity as a driver of knowledge sharing within multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2007. "The Role of Social Capital in Economic Development," AICCON Working Papers 43-2007, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Lorna Zischka, 2016. "The Interaction between Prosocial (Giving) Behaviours and Social Cohesion," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Schwanen, Tim & Lucas, Karen & Akyelken, Nihan & Cisternas Solsona, Diego & Carrasco, Juan-Antonio & Neutens, Tijs, 2015. "Rethinking the links between social exclusion and transport disadvantage through the lens of social capital," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 123-135.
- Stanislaw Walukiewicz, 2011. "Measuring Social Capital and Proximimty," ERSA conference papers ersa10p309, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosario G. Manasan & Catharine E. Adaro & Lovely Ann C. Tolin, 2018. "Assessment of the BUB Program: Improving Access of Local Communities to Basic Services and Strengthening Social Capital," Working Papers id:12863, eSocialSciences.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2009. "The relationship between trust and networks. An exploratory empirical analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 661-672.
- Adhikari, Krishna Prasad & Goldey, Patricia, 2010. "Social Capital and its "Downside": The Impact on Sustainability of Induced Community-Based Organizations in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 184-194, February.
- Lorna Zischka & Mark Casson & Marina Della Giusta, 2016. "'Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.' A BHPS study of the interaction between giving and welfare," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Stanislaw Walukiewicz & Aneta Wiktorzak, 2011. "Social Capital in Education," ERSA conference papers ersa10p632, European Regional Science Association.
- Geys, Benny, 2007.
"How to make head or tail of bridging and bonding? Adressing the methodological ambiguity
[Wie ist ‘Briding vs. Bonding’ sozialer Netzwerke zu verstehen? Das Problem der methodischen Zweideutigkeit]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-11, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; poverty; growth; socio-economic outcomes;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.