Long memory and non-linearity in Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gil-Alana, L.A., 2006. "Fractional integration in daily stock market indexes," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 28-48.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Long memory and regime switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Hamilton, James D, 2001.
"A Parametric Approach to Flexible Nonlinear Inference,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 537-573, May.
- Hamilton, James D., 1999. "A Parametric Approach to Flexible Nonlinear Inference," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt68s8157x, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesus Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2002. "A Fractional Dickey-Fuller Test for Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1963-2006, September.
- Dahl, Christian M. & Gonzalez-Rivera, Gloria, 2003. "Testing for neglected nonlinearity in regression models based on the theory of random fields," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 141-164, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quinton Morris & Gary Van vuuren & Paul Styger, 2009. "Further Evidence Of Long Memory In The South African Stock Market," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 81-101, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficient Markets; Long Memory; Nonlinear Models;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-12-04 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ETS-2006-12-04 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-RMG-2006-12-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .