Report NEP-ETS-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bond, Derek & Dyson, Kenneth, 2006. "Long memory and non-linearity in Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Ahmad, Yusuf, 2006. "Income convergence? Evidence of non-linearity in the East Asian Economies: A comment," MPRA Paper 519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matheson, Troy D, 2006. "Factor Model Forecasts for New Zealand," MPRA Paper 807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiane R. Albuquerque & Marcelo S. Portugal, 2006. "Testing Nonlinearities Between Brazilian Exchange Rate And Inflation Volatilities," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 162, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:936 is not listed on IDEAS anymore