Does FDI intensify Economic Growth? Empirics from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul, 2007. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 9457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khatun, Fahmida & Ahamad, Mazbahul, 2015. "Foreign direct investment in the energy and power sector in Bangladesh: Implications for economic growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1369-1377.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Economic Growth; Bangladesh;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-03-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INT-2010-03-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .