Report NEP-FDG-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ahamad, Mazbahul Golam & Tanin, Fahian & Ahmed, Zahir Uddin, 2010. "Does FDI intensify Economic Growth? Empirics from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 21022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," NIPE Working Papers 5/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Mark Setterfield, 2009. "Neoclassical Growth Theory and Heterodox Growth Theory: Opportunities For and Obstacles To Greater Engagement," Working Papers 0901, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Innovation, Public Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 135, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Ritha Sukadi Mata & Daniel Traca, 2010. "Remittances and Domestic Investment in Developing Countries: An Analysis of the Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers CEB 10-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Teles, Vladimir Kühl, 2010. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Textos para discussão 246, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 21009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Amzallag, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: One Year Later," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-10, CIRANO.
- Sarmidi, Tamat & Salleh, Norlida H, 2010. "Dynamic inter-relationship between trade, economic growth and tourism in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: A Wake-Up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?," ADBI Working Papers 199, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Frédéric Malherbe, 2010. "Self-fulfilling liquidity dry-ups," Working Paper Research 185, National Bank of Belgium.