Neoclassical Growth Theory and Heterodox Growth Theory: Opportunities For and Obstacles To Greater Engagement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark Setterfield, 2014. "Neoclassical Growth Theory and Heterodox Growth Theory: Opportunities For (and Obstacles To) Greater Engagement," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 365-386, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Veneziani & Luca Zamparelli & Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2014.
"Technology, structural change and BOP-constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 215-237.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox," Working Papers 0120, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: A structuralist toolbox," MPRA Paper 33800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Yamila Catela & Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2015.
"Productivity and Structural Heterogeneity in the Brazilian Manufacturing Sector: Trends and Determinants,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 232-252, June.
- Eva Yamila Catela & Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2012. "Productivity and structural heterogeneity in the Brazilian manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," LEM Papers Series 2012/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cimoli, Mario & Fleitas, Sebastian & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate and the Structure of Exports," MPRA Paper 37846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical growth theory; heterodox growth theory; endogenous growth;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-03-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PKE-2010-03-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .