Fibonacci Hierarchies for Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- René Brink & Frank Steffen, 2012.
"Axiomatizations of a positional power score and measure for hierarchies,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 757-787, June.
- René van den Brink & Frank Steffen, 2008. "Axiomatizations of a Positional Power Score and Measure for Hierarchies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making chains; Innovation; Fairness metric; Fibonacci series;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-03-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-03-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-03-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-UPT-2010-03-13 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .