Report NEP-HPE-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "Marx on absolute and relative wages," MPRA Paper 20976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Michaela Leidl & Johannes Reeder, 2010. "Theory of Social Returns in Portfolio Choice with Application to Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 10-014.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Modelling of the Inflation-Unemployment Tradeoff from the Perspective of the History of Econometrics," Working Papers 661, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kozo Mayumi & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2010. "A Critical Analysis of Dimensions and Curve Fitting Practice in Economics," UHE Working papers 2010_01, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yucel, Eray & Tokel, Emre, 2010. "Fibonacci Hierarchies for Decision Making," MPRA Paper 20973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2010. "The paradox of toil," Staff Reports 433, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/261839 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/247191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore