Report NEP-MIC-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Cristina Barbot, 2010. "Competition in complementary goods: Airport handling markets and Council Directive 96/67/EC," CEF.UP Working Papers 1001, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giebe, Thomas, 2010. "Innovation Contests with Entry Auction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 307, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Innovation, Patent Protection And Industry Dynamics," Working Papers wp2010_1001, CEMFI.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2010. "Power, ideology, and electoral competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1003, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Technology transfer in a linear city with symmetric locations," MPRA Paper 21055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/250665 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gil, Ricard & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2009. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the U.S. Video Game Industry," MPRA Paper 21049, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan D. Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," NBER Working Papers 15786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yasuhiro Arai, 2010. "Intellectual Property Right Protection in the Software Market," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-112, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Joshua R. Goldstein, 2010. "Probabilistic forecasting using stochastic diffusion models, with applications to cohort processes of marriage and fertility," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Yucel, Eray & Tokel, Emre, 2010. "Fibonacci Hierarchies for Decision Making," MPRA Paper 20973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/249147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/229404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5215, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/250659 is not listed on IDEAS anymore