Hedging Greeks for a portfolio of options using linear and quadratic programming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pankaj Sinha & Archit Johar, 2010. "Hedging Greeks for a Portfolio of Options Using Linear and Quadratic Programming," Journal of Prediction Markets, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 4(1), pages 17-26, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2004. "Option strategies with linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 246-256, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pankaj Sinha & Akshay Gupta & Hemant Mudgal, 2010.
"Active Hedging Greeks of an Options Portfolio Integrating Churning and Minimization of Cost of Hedging Using Quadratic & Linear Programing,"
Journal of Prediction Markets,
University of Buckingham Press, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, September.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Gupta, Akshay & Mudgal, Hemant, 2010. "Active Hedging Greeks of an Options Portfolio integrating churning and minimization of cost of hedging using Quadratic & Linear Programing," MPRA Paper 25707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHedging; Greeks; portfolio of options;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.