Managing mobility for human development: the growing salience of mixed migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Bakewell, 2009. "South-South Migration and Human Development: Reflections on African Experiences," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
- Bakewell, Oliver, 2009. "South-South Migration and Human Development: Reflections on African Experiences," MPRA Paper 19185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florence Arestoff & Mélanie Kuhn & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2012.
"Transferts de fonds des migrants en Afrique du Sud. Les conditions de départ du pays d'origine sont-elles déterminantes ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 63(3), pages 513-522.
- Florence Arestoff & Mélanie Kuhn & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2012. "Transferts de fonds des migrants en Afrique du Sud : les conditions de départ du pays d’origine sont-elles déterminantes?," Post-Print hal-01489289, HAL.
- repec:spr:joimai:v:20:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s12134-018-00642-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmixed migration; force and choice; refugees; migration policy; development;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.