Indeterminacy in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth with Leisure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Perli, Roberto, 1998.
"Indeterminacy, home production, and the business cycle: A calibrated analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 105-125, February.
- Roberto Perli, "undated". "Indeterminacy, Home Production, and the Business Cycle: a Calibrated Analysis," CARESS Working Papres 97-4, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Roberto Perli, 1995. "Indeterminacy, Home Production, and the Business Cycle: a Calibrated Analysis," Home Pages _042, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2003.
"Human Capital Formation and Patterns of Growth with Multiple Equilibria,"
58146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2003. "Human Capital Formation and Patterns of Growth with Multiple Equilibria," MPRA Paper 58137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xie Danyang, 1994.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210002, EconWPA.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Growth with Social Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 203-222, March.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 2000.
"A dynamic analysis of an endogenous growth model with leisure,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 43-62.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 1997. "A Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Leisure," Working Papers 9705, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie, 1997.
"Comparing Four Models of Aggregate Fluctuations due to Self-Fulfilling Expectations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 96-147, January.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe, 1995. "Comparing four models of aggregate fluctuations due to self-fulfilling expectations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wen, Yi, 1998. "Capacity Utilization under Increasing Returns to Scale," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 7-36, July.
- Mino, Kazuo, 1999. "Non-separable utility function and indeterminacy of equilibrium in a model with human capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 311-317, March.
- Pelloni, Alessandra & Waldmann, Robert, 1998. "Stability properties of a growth model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 55-60, October.
- Pelloni, Alessandra & Waldmann, Robert, 2000. "Can waste improve welfare?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 45-79, July.
- Harrison, Sharon G., 2001. "Indeterminacy in a model with sector-specific externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 747-764, May.
- Mino, Kazuo, 1996. "Analysis of a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Capital Income Taxation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(1), pages 227-251, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoci, Angelo & Guerrini, Luca & Sodini, Mauro & Zarri, Luca, 2014. "A two-sector model of economic growth with social capital accumulation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 56-65.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2008. "Financial integration and volatility in a two-country world," MPRA Paper 16953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Candela & M. Castellani & R. Dieci, 2015. "The wise use of leisure time. A three-sector endogenous growth model with leisure services," Working Papers wp1010, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; two-sector models; endogenous labor supply; indeterminacy;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .