إجراءات السياسات الاقتصادية لبرامج التعديل الهيكلي
[Macroeconomic Policies for Structural adjustment policies]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chenery, Hollis B, 1975. "The Structuralist Approach to Development Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 310-316, May.
- Andrew D. Crockett, 1981. "Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries: Some Policy Considerations (Politiques de stabilisation dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: quelques considÃ©rations) (PolÃticas de estabilizaciÃ³n de los," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 54-79, March.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural adjustment programs; demand management policies; demand switching policies; supply side policies; exchange rate policies; debt management policies.;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.