Financial social accounting matrix: concepts, constructions and theoretical framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wong, Kai Seng Kelly & M., Azali & Lee, Chin, 2009. "Financial Social Accounting Matrix: Concepts, Constructions and Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 14757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keuning, Steven J & de Ruijter, Willem A, 1988. "Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL ACCOUNTING MATRIX (SAM); FINANCIAL; FLOW-OF-FUNDS;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.