Financial social accounting matrix: concepts, constructions and theoretical framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wong, Kai Seng Kelly & M., Azali & Lee, Chin, 2009. "Financial Social Accounting Matrix: Concepts, Constructions and Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 14757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keuning, Steven J & de Ruijter, Willem A, 1988. "Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL ACCOUNTING MATRIX (SAM); FINANCIAL; FLOW-OF-FUNDS;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .