Devolution as a means to adequate social safety nets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aline Coudouel & Stefano Paternostro, 2006. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms : A Practitioner’s Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Markets, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling, Volume 2," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7041, June.
- Frank Castles, 1999. "Decentralization and the Post-War Political Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 399, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226702773, July.
- Pauly, Mark V., 1973. "Income redistribution as a local public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 35-58, February.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2004. "Decentralization Dilemma: Measuring the Degree and Evaluating the Outcomes," MPRA Paper 204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2005.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2006. "Set Relations in Social Research: Evaluating Their Consistency and Coverage," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 291-310, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; devolution; social policy; social assistance; Europe; OECD; Fuzzy Set; social welfare; race to the bottom; federalism;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .