Econometric modelling in finance and risk management: An overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gao, Jiti & McAleer, Michael & Allen, David E., 2008. "Econometric modelling in finance and risk management: An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 1-4, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Jun Yu, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Microeconomics Working Papers 22058, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Jun Yu, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility: A Review," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 145-175.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo Medeiros, 2008. "Realized Volatility: A Review," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1-3), pages 10-45.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility: An Overview," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 139-144.
- Allen, David E. & Gao, Jiti & McAleer, Michael, 2009. "Modelling and managing financial risk: An overview," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2521-2524.
- McAleer, Michael, 2005. "Automated Inference And Learning In Modeling Financial Volatility," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 232-261, February.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Dufays & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2016. "Sparse Change-point HAR Models for Realized Variance," Cahiers de recherche 1607, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous-time model; correlation test; dynamic additive model; estimation of realized volatility; factor model; long-range dependence;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .