Endogenous Technical Change, Spillovers, and Market Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Behringer, 2005. "Endogenous Technical Change, Spillovers, and Market Structure," JEPS Working Papers 05-006, JEPS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1983. "Natural Oligopolies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1469-1483, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Structure; Endogenous Technical Change; Learning; Spillovers; Research and Development;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-12-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-12-01 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-12-01 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .