Development Targets and Efficiency in Improving Education and Health Outcomes in Mexico’s Southern States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiaensen, Luc & Scott, Christopher & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Development Targets and Costs," MPRA Paper 12299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Uganda - Public Expenditure Review 2003 : Supporting Budget Reforms at the Central and Local Government Levels," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14659, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMillennium Development Goals; Mexico; Southern States; Poverty; Education; Health;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .