Ausgrenzung und Entfremdung statt Integration: Afrikas Neuer Nationalismus in Zeiten der Globalisierung
[Exclusion and alienation instead of inclusion: Africa's new Nationalism in times of globalization]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Kohnert, 2008.
"EU-African Economic Relations: Continuing Dominance Traded for Aid?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
82, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2008. "EU-African Economic Relations: Continuing Dominance, Traded for Aid?," MPRA Paper 9434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemayehu Geda, 2006. "Openness, Inequality and Poverty in Africa," Working Papers 25, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2007. "Crisis Region Western Africa - The cradle of African migration to Europe," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 37-55.
- Jean Comaroff & John Comaroff, 2000. "Privatizing the millenium. New protestant ethics and the spirits of capitalism in Africa, and elsewhere," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 35(3), pages 293-312.
More about this item
Keywordsnationalism; migration; xenophobia; ethnicity; alienation; poverty; Africa;
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-09-20 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2008-09-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2008-09-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .