Report NEP-MIG-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Edvard, 2008. "Does Finland Suffer from Brain Drain?," Discussion Papers 1153, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2008. "On the Theory of Ethnic Conflict," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Alberto Alesina & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2008. "Segregation and the Quality of Government in a Cross-Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 14316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2008.
"Ausgrenzung und Entfremdung statt Integration: Afrikas Neuer Nationalismus in Zeiten der Globalisierung
[Exclusion and alienation instead of inclusion: Africa's new Nationalism in times of globaliz," MPRA Paper 10529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "The Labor Market Impact of Immigration in Western Germany in the 1990's," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 687, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "What happens when the migration barriers for 10 new EU member states already fall in 2009? First estimates," MPRA Paper 10445, University Library of Munich, Germany.