Report NEP-AFR-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Combining census and household survey data for better targeting: The West and Central Africa Poverty Mapping Initiative," MPRA Paper 10483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Poverty among Cotton Producers: Evidence from West and Central Africa," MPRA Paper 10484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2008. "Too Sick To Start: Health of the Entrepreneur and Business Entry in Townships around Durban, South Africa," CEF.UP Working Papers 0803, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Diallo, Amadou & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Measuring trends in access to modern infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa: Results from Demographic and Health Surveys," MPRA Paper 10485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram & Rudiger von Arnim, 2008. "Economic liberalization and constraints to development in sub-Saharan africa," Working Papers 67, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Is there a divergence between objective measures and subjective perceptions of poverty trends? Evidence from West and Central Africa," MPRA Paper 10486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yogo, Urbain Thierry, 2008.
"Croissance et Emploi en Afrique Subsaharienne:Evidence théorique et Faits Empiriques
[Growth and Employment In Subsaharan Africa: Theoretical Evidence and Empirical Facts]," MPRA Paper 10474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2008.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2008. "Making the Most of Aid: Challenges for Africa's Agribusiness," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 36, OECD Publishing.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2008.
"Ausgrenzung und Entfremdung statt Integration: Afrikas Neuer Nationalismus in Zeiten der Globalisierung
[Exclusion and alienation instead of inclusion: Africa's new Nationalism in times of globaliz," MPRA Paper 10529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2008. "Do Protestant Aid Organizations Aid Protestants Only?," Working Paper Series 2008:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kiringai, Jane & Levin, Jorgen, 2008. "Achieving the MDGs in Kenya with some aid and reallocation of public expenditures," Working Papers 2008:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "The Socio-Economic Distribution of AIDS Incidence and Output," Caepr Working Papers 2008-014_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.