Poverty among Cotton Producers: Evidence from West and Central Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clarence Tsimpo & Quentin Wodon, 2007. "Poverty among Cotton Producers : Evidence from West and Central Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9555, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jocelyne Delarue & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Jean-David Naudet & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "The Sikasso Paradoxe: Cotton and Poverty in Mali," Working Papers DT/2009/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- World Bank, 2008. "Africa Development Indicators 2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12363.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscotton; poverty; producer prices; Africa;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-09-20 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-09-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2008-09-20 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .