Ways of Thinking and Looking at the Mediterranean City
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pace Giuseppe, 2003. "Modi di pensare e vedere la città mediterranea," Urban/Regional 0312003, EconWPA.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pace Giuseppe, 2004. "Policies For The Location Of Industrial Districts In Italy And," Urban/Regional 0403002, EconWPA.
- Luca Salvati & Vittorio Gargiulo Morelli, 2014. "Unveiling Urban Sprawl in the Mediterranean Region: Towards a Latent Urban Transformation?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 1935-1953, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMediterranean city; urban theory; models; urban statistics; planning;
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- N90 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .