Policies For The Location Of Industrial Districts In Italy And
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pace, Giuseppe, 2002. "Ways of Thinking and Looking at the Mediterranean City," MPRA Paper 10511, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2003.
- Roberta Capello, 1999. "Spatial Transfer of Knowledge in High Technology Milieux: Learning Versus Collective Learning Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 353-365.
More about this item
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-03-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TID-2004-03-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2004-03-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0403002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .