El enfoque de la nueva ruralidad como eje de las políticas publicas. ¿Qué podemos esperar?
[The paradigm of new rurality as the axis of public policies. What can we expect?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2006.
"Desarrollo Territorial Rural en America Latina: Discurso y Realidades
[Territorial Rural Development in Latin America and the Caribbean: Discourses and Realities]," MPRA Paper 8468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera Tapia, Francisco, 2004. "Los paradigmas actuales del desarrollo rural en México," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 27, Juny.
- Boisier, Sergio, 2005. "¿Hay espacio para el desarrollo local en la globalización?," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
More about this item
KeywordsParadigm; new rurality; public policies; Latin america;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.