Report NEP-AGR-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tracy Stobbe & Alison Eagle & Geerte Cotteleer & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Hobby Farms and British Columbia’s Agricultural Land Reserve," Working Papers 2008-01A, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- P. Michael Link & C. Ivie Ramos & Uwe A. Schneider & Erwin Schmid & J. Balkovic & R. Skalsky, 2008. "The interdependencies between food and biofuel production in European agriculture - an application of EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-165, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Al-Hassan, Ramatu & Falck-Zepeda, José & Timpo, Samuel E., 2008. "Insecticide use on vegetables in Ghana: Would GM seed benefit farmers?," IFPRI discussion papers 785, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kimberly Elliott, 2008. "Biofuels and the Food Price Crisis: A Survey of the Issues," Working Papers 151, Center for Global Development.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-08-22, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:idc:wpaper:idec08-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seidu Al-hassan, 2008. "Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," Research Papers RP_178, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim, 2008. "Household willingness to pay for organic products," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Raghbendra Jha & Sambit Bhattacharyya & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "Capture of Anti-Poverty Programs: An Analysis of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Program in India," ASARC Working Papers 2008-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sanja Lutzeyer, 2008. "Estimating Hedonic Prices for Stellenbosch wine," Working Papers 15/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Robert N. Collender, 2008. "Rural Economic Performance And Federal Credit Programs," CAMA Working Papers 2008-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Acosta Reveles, Irma Lorena, 2008.
"El enfoque de la nueva ruralidad como eje de las políticas publicas. ¿Qué podemos esperar?
[The paradigm of new rurality as the axis of public policies. What can we expect?]," MPRA Paper 10042, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.