Equilibrium Price Distribution with Directed Technical Change
This paper studies a non-degenerate price distribution for the homogeneous good within a model of endogenous directed technical change. A probability density function is analytically derived and shown to be related to the technology and innovation parameters of the model.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200 PORTO|
Web page: http://www.fep.up.pt/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1998.
660, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000. "Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 2498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998. "Productivity Differences," Seminar Papers 660, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilbotti, 1999. "Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 6879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAfee R. Preston, 1995. "Multiproduct Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 83-105, October.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Kultti, Klaus & Virrankoski, Juha, 2004. "Price distribution in a random matching model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 405-409, June.
- Kultti Klaus & Virrankoski Juha, 2003. "Price Distribution in a Symmetric Economy," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Carlson, John A & McAfee, R Preston, 1983. "Discrete Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 480-93, June.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Peter Thompson, 1999. "Scale effects in Schumpeterian models of economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-185.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.