Consequences of withdrawal : Free condoms and birth rates in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly M. Jones, 2015.
"Contraceptive Supply and Fertility Outcomes: Evidence from Ghana,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(1), pages 31-69.
- Jones, Kelly M., 2011. "Evaluating the Mexico city policy: How US foreign policy affects fertility outcomes and child health in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1147, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jones, Kelly M., 2013. "Contraceptive supply and fertility outcomes: evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 55184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernesto M. Pernia, 2007. "Population as Public Interest," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200708, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-05-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-22 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .