Technology and Knowledge Transfers in Production Networks: Case Study on Philippine Food Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federica Saliola & Antonello Zanfei, 2007. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of technology transfer," Working Papers 0710, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & Török, Áron & Tóth, József, 2014. "Keeping Your Secrets Public? Open Versus Closed Innovation Processes in the Hungarian Wine Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Simona Alfiero & Laura Broccardo & Massimo Cane & Alfredo Esposito, 2018. "High Performance Through Innovation Process Management in SMEs. Evidence from the Italian wine sector," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(3), pages 87-110.
- David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur & Igone Porto‐Gomez & Jon Mikel Zabala‐Iturriagagoitia, 2020. "DUI and STI innovation modes in the Canadian wine industry: The geography of interaction modes," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 890-909, September.
- Abel Duarte Alonso & Seng K. Kok & Seamus O'Brien, 2019. "Understanding Approaches To Innovation Through The Dynamic Capabilities Lens: A Multi-Country Study Of The Wine Industry," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(06), pages 1-30, August.
- Mia Mikic (ed.), 2015. "Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2014: Recent Trends and Developments," Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Reports, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tir2015, February.
- Emma L. Hitchen & Petra A. Nylund & Eric Viardot, 2017. "The Effectiveness Of Open Innovation: Do Size And Performance Of Open Innovation Groups Matter?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(03), pages 1-24, April.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Carraresi, Laura & Broering, Stefanie, 2016. "External Knowledge Sources as Drivers for Cross-Industry Innovation in the Italian Food Sector: Does Company Size Matter?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-22, August.
- Piermichele La Sala & Raffaele Silvestri & Francesco Contò, 2017. "Differentiation strategies for the wine and nursery sector: empirical evidence from an Italy region," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Takács-György, Katalin & Toyserkani, Ahmad M.P., 2014. "Imitation Vs. Innovation In The Sme Sector," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), vol. 2014(2).
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; technology transfer; knowledge transfer; production networks; knowledge sharing; food manufacturing;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2017-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2017-04-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-04-23 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2017-04-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2017-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aniceto Orbeta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.