Report NEP-SBM-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wei, Tsung-Che, 2017. "The Succession and Business Transformation of Taiwanese SMEs to Reactivate the Entrepreneurial Spirit," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-06, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2017. "Discrimination, social capital, and financial constraints: The case of Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sigurd Galaasen & Alfonso Irarrazabal, 2016. "R&D heterogeneity and implications for growth," EcoMod2016 9658, EcoMod.
- Emma Howard, 2017. "Social networks, geographic proximity, and firm performance in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rakesh Radav, 2017. "Women Directors' Compensation and Firm Performance of an Emerging Economy: India," EconWorld Working Papers 17003, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Mar 2017.
- Kathryn L. Shaw & Anders Sørensen, 2017. "The Productivity Advantage of Serial Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 23320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosellon, Maureen Ane D. & del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2017. "Technology and Knowledge Transfers in Production Networks: Case Study on Philippine Food Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers DP 2017-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Elisa Calza & Micheline Goedhuys & Neda Trifkovic, 2017. "Drivers of productivity in Vietnamese SMEs: The role of management standards and innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bray, Jeremy & Link, Albert, 2017. "Dynamic Entrepreneurship: On the Performance of U.S. Research Joint Ventures," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Hien Thu Pham & Shino Takayama, 2017. "Firm Size Distribution, Production Efficiency, and Returns to Scale: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Discussion Papers Series 581, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- YAMORI Nobuyoshi, 2017. "How Do financial Institutions and Other Management Supporters Contribute to the Improvement of Business Conditions of Small and Medium Enterprises? Based on the Survey on the Aftermath of the SME fina," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gilles Duruflé & Thomas Hellmann & Karen E. Wilson, 2017. "From start-up to scale-up- examining public policies for the financing of high-growth ventures," Working Papers 20035, Bruegel.
- Wallin, Tina, 2017. "An empirical study of firms’ absorptive capacity and export diversification," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 452, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ocde, 2017. "Stratégies de financement des PME et des entrepreneurs du tourisme," Études de l'OCDE sur le tourisme 2017/3, OECD Publishing.
- Backman , Mikaela & Wallin, Tina, 2017. "Access to financial intermediaries and external capital acquisition," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 454, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hussain, A.K.M. Ghulam & Nargis, Nigar & Ashiquzzaman, S.M. & Khalil, Fahad, 2017. "The employment impact of microcredit program participation in Bangladesh: Evidence from a longitudinal household survey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 59, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Motivation and Business Performance: Evidence from a French Microfinance Institution," AMSE Working Papers 1701, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.