From start-up to scale-up: examining public policies for the financing of high-growth ventures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Durufle, Gilles & Hellmann, Thomas F & Wilson, Karen, 2017. "From Start-up to Scale-up: Examining Public Policies for the Financing of High-Growth Ventures," CEPR Discussion Papers 12004, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hochberg, Yael V. & Lindsey, Laura A. & Westerfield, Mark M., 2015. "Resource accumulation through economic ties: Evidence from venture capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 245-267.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Alexander Ljungqvist & Yang Lu, 2007. "Whom You Know Matters: Venture Capital Networks and Investment Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 251-301, February.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2014. "Patent Collateral, Investor Commitment, and the Market for Venture Lending," Working Papers 792, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas Hellmann & Laura Lindsey & Manju Puri, 2008.
"Building Relationships Early: Banks in Venture Capital,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 513-541, April.
- Thomas Hellman & Laura Lindsey & Manju Puri, 2004. "Building Relationships Early: Banks in Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 10535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Zingales, 1995. "Insider Ownership and the Decision to Go Public," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(3), pages 425-448.
- Shai Bernstein, 2015. "Does Going Public Affect Innovation?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 1365-1403, August.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos J. Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2014. "Patent collateral investor commitment and the market for venture lending," Economics Working Papers 1448, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas, 2008.
"Who are the active investors?: Evidence from venture capital,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 488-512, September.
- L. Bottazzi & M. Da Rin & T. Hellmann, 2007. "Who are the active investors? Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Papers 611, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bottazzi, L. & Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T., 2008. "Who are the active investors? Evidence from venture capital," Other publications TiSEM 9336411f-ac48-4fad-8a2c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos J. Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2014. "Patent Collateral, Investor Commitment, and the Market for Venture Lending," NBER Working Papers 20587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Szkuta & Blagoy Stamenov & Anna Ianshyna, 2017. "Improving access to finance for young innovative enterprises with growth potential: evidence of impact on firms' outputs: Part 1. Equity instruments: lessons learned from policy evaluations," JRC Working Papers JRC109163, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2017-04-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PAY-2017-04-23 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SBM-2017-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:20035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.