Entrepreneurial Motivation and Business Performance: Evidence from a French Microfinance Institution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Motivation and Business Performance: Evidence from a French Microfinance Institution," Working Papers halshs-01429864, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kasper Roszbach, 2004.
"Bank Lending Policy, Credit Scoring, and the Survival of Loans,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 946-958, November.
- Roszbach, Kasper, 1998. "Bank Lending Policy, Credit Scoring and the Survival of Loans," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 261, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Roszbach, Kasper, 2003. "Bank Lending Policy, Credit Scoring and the Survival of Loans," Working Paper Series 154, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- D’Espallier, Bert & Hudon, Marek & Szafarz, Ariane, 2013.
"Unsubsidized microfinance institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 174-176.
- Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Unsubsidized Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 13-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Unsubsidized Microfinance Institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/148890, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dirk Oberschachtsiek, 2012. "The experience of the founder and self-employment duration: a comparative advantage approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
Keywordsopportunity and necessity entrepreneurs; business microcredit; loan repayment; business survival;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-04-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2017-04-23 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2017-04-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SBM-2017-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.