Report NEP-CSE-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosellon, Maureen Ane D. & Del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2017. "Achieving Innovation Without Formal R&D: Philippine Case Study of Garment Firms," Discussion Papers DP 2017-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Elisa Calza & Micheline Goedhuys & Neda Trifkovic, 2017. "Drivers of productivity in Vietnamese SMEs: The role of management standards and innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John R. Madden, 2017. "University location and city development: the effects of Victoria University on the Western Melbourne economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-272, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Wei, Tsung-Che, 2017. "The Succession and Business Transformation of Taiwanese SMEs to Reactivate the Entrepreneurial Spirit," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-06, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Eugenia Bessonova & Gonchar Ksenia, 2017. "Structural Decisions of Multinationals in Regions with Weak Courts," HSE Working papers WP BRP 161/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sigurd Galaasen & Alfonso Irarrazabal, 2016. "R&D heterogeneity and implications for growth," EcoMod2016 9658, EcoMod.
- Pashchenko, Margarita, 2017.
"Факторы Конкурентоспособности Предприятия В Концепции М.Портера
[Factors of competitiveness of the enterprise in the concept of M. Porter]," MPRA Paper 78185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Hao-Ching & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting, 2016. "What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China," MPRA Paper 77998, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2016.
- Owen, Geoffrey, 2017. "Lessons from the US: innovation policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- JongRoul Woo & Christopher L. Magee, 2017. "Exploring the relationship between technological improvement and innovation diffusion: An empirical test," Papers 1704.03597, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- ENDO Kazumi, 2017. "Uncertainty over Production Forecasts: Analysis using micro time-series data from manufacturing firms (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mario Lackner & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Uwe Sunde & Rudi Stracke, 2015. "Are Competitors Forward Looking in Strategic Interactions? Evidence from the Field," Economics working papers 2015-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Rosellon, Maureen Ane D. & Del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2017. "Technology and Knowledge Transfers in Production Networks: Case Study on Philippine Food Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers DP 2017-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- EDAMURA Kazuma & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & UCHIYAMA Katsuhisa, 2017. "Environmental Management Resources and firm Value: Empirical evidence from Japanese listed manufacturing firms (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & KAWAKAMI Kazuyasu & EDAMURA Kazuma, 2017. "The Roles of Social Infrastructure and Deregulation on Productivity Improvement through Resource Reallocation in the Japanese Regional Economies (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emma Howard, 2017. "Social networks, geographic proximity, and firm performance in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- ENDO Kazumi, 2017. "What Drives or Hinders Corporate Environmental Performance? Evidence from Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Frank, Rachel & Huet-Vaughn, Emiliano, 2017. "Gender Differences in Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Competitive Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).