Projections of Chinese Energy Demands in 2020
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Energy; Energy Demand; Petroleum and Coal; World Energy Markets; Motorization; Energy Efficiency;
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-03-03 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2007-03-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-03-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:07-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .